VDSEE PhD Programme | Frequently Asked Questions


TAC – thesis advisory committee
Will I have to follow mandatory courses and/or activities?
What is the purpose of mandatory courses and activities?
How often will I have to...?
Funding - General
Can "independent" students be part of the Doc School?

The Center for Doctoral Studies provides services and consultations relating to application for admission

Email: doktorat.zulassung@univie.ac.at 

Individual Consultation: The colleagues of the Center for Doctoral Studies will gladly answer your questions by phone or via e-mail! Click here for contact details.

Thursday, 13:00-16:00 or by appointment

Before the application for admission please consult FAQs information of the Center of Doctoral Studies